Information on personal data protection
TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY DAN RENȚEA PHOTOGRAPHY STORE IN CONNECTION WITH OUR VISITORS AND BUYERS According to the provisions of EU Regulation no. 679 / 27.04.2016
Information on personal data protection
I. Identity of the personal data controller
DAN RENȚEA PHOTOGRAPHY STORE is owned by photographer Dan Rențea, which has the option to sell images as content creator for businesses and individuals in search for original photos for their personal and/or commercial projects.
II. The purposes for which personal data are collected and processed.
Dan Rențea Photography Store collects and processes the following personal data:
- Company name* (for issuing the invoice)
- Adress* (for issuing the invoice)
- Phone* (for issuing the invoice)
- Bank account* (for issuing the invoice)
in order to fulfill the following purposes:
- Newsletters (you can opt for our newsletters for more informations regarding new images added to our store or for new articles related to photography and stock in general)
- Communication (our website allows you to comment or rate images based on your general experience with us)
- Billing (* company name, adress, phone and bank account are required to issue the invoice)
The personal data collected for the purpose mentioned at point no. (c.) are strictly and imperatively necessary; the refusal to provide them leading to the impossibility of issue the invoice.
III. The legal basis for the processing of personal data
In accordance with Art. 6 of the EU Regulation no. 679 / 27.04.2016, the processing of personal data is made on the basis of the consent given by the subjects of personal data processing, individuals, by completing the fields from the contact form or when the buyers ask for the invoice. In the event of a change in the procedure for registration, billing, these Terms and Conditions will be updated accordingly to reflect this change.
IV. Consent of minors under 18 years of age
In accordance with the applicable legal provisions, the collection and processing of personal data of minors under the age of 18 is done by completing the registration or the purchase of any image/tutorial by the parents, guardians or legal guardians of the minor, by which they give their consent to the purposes for which the personal data of minors under the age of 18 agree to be processed. In this sense, the parent / guardian / legal guardian of the minor under 18 years of age may be required to prove his / her status as parent / guardian / legal guardian by presenting the identity card.
VI. Embedded content
VII. Who has access to your data
If you are not a client of our site, there is no personal information we can retain or view regarding yourself. If you are a client with a registered account, your personal information can be accessed by the owner of this website store – Dan Rențea for billing or marketing purposes. At times it may become necessary or desirable to Dan Rențea Photography Store, for legal purposes, to release your information in response to a request from a government agency or a private litigant. You agree that we may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is desirable to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. We may also proactively report you, and release your information to, third parties where we believe that it is prudent to do so for legal reasons, such as our belief that you have engaged in fraudulent activities. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
Any passing on of personal data for legal purposes will only be done in compliance with laws of the country you reside in.
VIII. For how long we retain your personal data
When you submit a comment, its metadata is retained until (if) you tell us to remove it. We use this data so that we can recognize you and approve your comments more easily instead of holding them for moderation for longer periods. The billing data is stored for transparency with the Romanian Government and for having a history of the images purchased buy our buyers.
IX. The rights guaranteed to the subjects of personal data processing
As a subject whose personal data are processed, in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation no. 679 / 27.04.2016, you are guaranteed the following rights, which you can exercise at any time after you provided your personal data:
- The right of access to your personal data, respectively to information regarding the categories of personal data processed, the purpose of processing, the recipients of the processed personal data, the duration of storage.
- The right to request the rectification of data if you consider that the data collected by the Dan Rențea Photography Store are incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate.
- The right to request the restriction of data processing, for the time necessary to modify and complete the data whose rectification has been requested in advance.
- The right to delete data.
- The right to object to the processing of data, which you can exercise whenever you want and about which you can change your mind at any time, expressly informing us in this regard.
- The right to address to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing and to the courts regarding the way in which your personal data have been processed.
In connection with the rights in points 1-5 above, following the analysis of your request, we will respond within a reasonable time, but not more than 30 days, by implementing the necessary measures to ensure the observance of your rights. Your request MUST BE emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Withdrawal of your consent to the storage / processing of your personal data in our database for the purpose of the billing process will make it impossible for us to issue an invoice.
X. Revision of the Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are constantly reviewed and revised by the Dan Rențea Photography Store to ensure their continued adaptation to the evolution of the legislative framework or applicable practices in the field. The date of the last revision is indicated at the beginning of this document.
If a provision included in these Terms and Conditions does not comply with applicable law, this will not affect the validity of the remaining clauses, which will remain applicable.
XI. More information. Complaints
For any additional information regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at the email address email@example.com .